Lagertha’s Hairstyle in Vikings is super cool all the time. I guess you need bad-ass hair to be a shield maiden. Anyway, the side-braid is so hot right now, like the shaved side undercut that Natalie Dormer made look so hot, but without having to shave the side of your head. And Katheryn Winnick adds all kinds of flair and variations to the braids that makes her look like she is Viking royalty. Must have been nice to not have internet and smartphones so you can sit around and get your hair braided for hours every day.
Teachers Rudolph the red-nosed Reindeer Hairdo. Super cute hairstyle for the holidays. Great teachers hairstyle for just before christmas break. And it looks like a super simple bun with a couple accessories stuck in it for effect.. goggly eyes, some pipe-cleaners and bells for antlers and a red berry or cherry from a holiday wreath for the bright red nose. I’m sure you could even spice this up a bit with an LED light for the nose. What a great idea for the holidays and prove to the students that you do have eyes in the back of your head!
Just like all colors, green has so many different shades, hues, and variations that it’s hard to start deciding which you want when doing something like dying your hair. Hopefully these 15 different types of green hairstyles and colors will help you narrow your choices, or inspire you to try some green hair dye.
Hackers the movie Hairstyles – 90’s Punk. 1995 Angelina Jolie looking hot in a super short punk style cut. Her bangs are cut at varying length to flow with her eyes and eyebrows and the sideburns are left long enough to hang down to her jaw line. (more…)
In the upcoming movie Tron: Legacy Olivia Wilde plays the character Quorra, pretty much the ultimate nerd fantasy. It took me a minute to recognize her with the cute short bob-cut with bangs hairstyle she sports in the movie. From the second photo down it seems like her hair is cut with a bit of a taper down to the right.. like her bangs get longer towards the right side of her face. Maybe it’s just that photo but to me it looks a bit off, like they half-assed a popular bob cut style like Charlize Theron in Aeon Flux but it’s not as intense.. more cute with the bangs and mostly even look. Even so, Olivia pulls it off nicely. (more…)
1. American football star Troy Polamalu and his hair, which has been insured for $1 million… Why do they let that thing on the field.. and how does he even fit it in his helmet?!!?
2. Andre Agassi’s mullet hair and that headband in 1991.. looks like he was stuck in the 80’s for a bit too long.
3. Dennis Rodman and his popular changing hair color and style. I’ve seen him in a bar, and he is a huge person, lol.
4. The leader of the so-called “Hairbear Bunch” Colombia’s Carlos Valderrama is head and shoulders above his contemporaries in the footballer’s world of hair.
5. Former Liverpool and Portugal’s Abel Xavier is one of the most regular footballers to visit the experimental stylists chair
6. Ron Artest proves once again that carving something in our hair is not cool.
7. Ronaldo.. you missed a spot what you shaved you head…
8. Defoe. making your head look like the planet Saturn is one way of attracting the attention of other clubs during the transfer window
9. David Beckham’s multi-pony-tail style.
10. Bacary Sagna another terrible choice by a soccer (footballllll) player. …specifically, the super-bleach blond dreads.