Honey Hair Conditioner Recipe
– 1 teaspoon pure liquid honey
– 250ml warm water
– 1 dash of fruit vinegar
(Ingredient amounts are for semi-long hair)
– Dissolve 1 teaspoon liquid honey in 250ml of warm water.
– Once the honey is completely dissolved ad to it the splash of fruit vinegar.
– Massage the honey-firming mud gently into the scalp and hair.
– The honey-hair-rinse will give your hair a beautiful shine, good grip and a lot of health.
– The vinegar makes hair easier to comb.
DIY Hair conditioner recipe.