How do you like your curls? Well consider your curling iron size carefully when buying a new one. Here’s a handy list of what kind for curls you’ll get when using each size of iron from 2 two inches down to 0.375 (3/8) inches.
- 2″ Curling iron. For gentle relaxed waves. Best for super long hair.
- 1.75″ Curling Iron. Large, loose waves. Works great to add subtle shape to long hair.
- 1.5″ Large, volumous curls. Gives medium to long hair great bouncy curls.
- 1.25″ Medium, loose curls. Every-day curls for all hair lengths.
- 1″ Full curls and defines waves. A must have for medium and short hair.
- (3/4) .75″ Great for creating vintage curls and textured waves.
- (5/8) .625″ Smooth, tight curls.
- (3/8) .375″ Tight kinky spiral curls.