Looking for something amazing to take your beard to the next level in a fun and sparkly way? How about beard glitter, it’s almost as fabulous as you. And for those of you who don’t have a beard, this should be your number one reason to start growing one right now. Seriously, stop shaving immediately so you can have beard glitter too.
Guys choosing the right sunglasses for your face can be hard. Try these face shape guidelines for men when you’re picking out your next pair of shades.
Wear aviators or square, angular frames (like wayfarers) to add definition to your roundness.
Any shape sunglasses will work for you Mr. Oval face. Though, we recommend that the frames you choose are a least as wide as your face is at its widest point.
Rounded, slightly curved frames; your face already has a strong structure, so wearing really sharp angular sunglasses might look to hard. Then again I like to look hard.
Lenses that are deeper than they are wide, avoiding frames with sharp geometric shapes, to soften and balance your strong facial structure.
Squarer frames will look best with your faces proportions. Avoid teardrop lenses or frames with to much detailing at the top.
Any shape sunglasses will work for you too. But avoiding extremes (specifically very rounded, curved, or angular glasses). Lenses that are deeper than they are wide will work best for you, Diamond.
Top heavy frames or teardrop shaped sunglasses will help balance out your face shape. Square, angular frames with deep lenses work for triangular faces too.
If you’re looking for a close, natural shave you should see the Wild Soap bar shaving kit. Their shaving kit includes an all natural sassafras spice shaving soap made out of coconut, wild sassafras root bark, organic cinnamon bark, and several other earthy ingredients. Also included is a sustainably harvested hardwood lather bowl with lid to keep your soap fresh and a matching natural boar bristle lather starter brush. The kit comes packaged in a, distinctly manly, burlap drawstring bag.
A great gift for the environmentally-conscious man in your life.. that shaves regularly.
Everyone needs a good set of tweezers to keep their eyebrows in shape. These are particularly cool cause I luv the candy cane stripe red and white design and that they are coated stainless steel and super precisely made for tweezing eyebrows. But not just eyebrows, men need a good pair of tweezers for the occasional stray hair too.
1. American football star Troy Polamalu and his hair, which has been insured for $1 million… Why do they let that thing on the field.. and how does he even fit it in his helmet?!!?
2. Andre Agassi’s mullet hair and that headband in 1991.. looks like he was stuck in the 80’s for a bit too long.
3. Dennis Rodman and his popular changing hair color and style. I’ve seen him in a bar, and he is a huge person, lol.
4. The leader of the so-called “Hairbear Bunch” Colombia’s Carlos Valderrama is head and shoulders above his contemporaries in the footballer’s world of hair.
5. Former Liverpool and Portugal’s Abel Xavier is one of the most regular footballers to visit the experimental stylists chair
6. Ron Artest proves once again that carving something in our hair is not cool.
7. Ronaldo.. you missed a spot what you shaved you head…
8. Defoe. making your head look like the planet Saturn is one way of attracting the attention of other clubs during the transfer window
9. David Beckham’s multi-pony-tail style.
10. Bacary Sagna another terrible choice by a soccer (footballllll) player. …specifically, the super-bleach blond dreads.
Brad Pitt‘s hairstyle in Fury (2014) is awesome!
Fury synopsis: April, 1945. As the Allies make their final push in the European Theatre, a battle-hardened army sergeant named Wardaddy commands a Sherman tank and her five-man crew on a deadly mission behind enemy lines. Out-numbered, out-gunned, and with a rookie soldier thrust into their platoon, Wardaddy and his men face overwhelming odds in their heroic attempts to strike at the heart of Nazi Germany. (more…)
Laser hair removal is not just for women and has recently become increasingly popular for men who have hair on their backs, chests or legs. Whether the hair is a normal amount or excessive to the point of looking like a carpet many men strive for an ideal image just as women do. Athletes like swimmers may specifically find laser hair removal effective in saving time and helping them streamline their bodies for increased performance. Many men also opt to have laser hair removal before getting tattoos on their chest or back.
Laser hair removal is a great option for men who are tired of waxing, shaving, electrolysis, tweezing, trimming, and the like. So if your wife of girlfriend has been nagging you about shaving that carpet on your back laser hair removal can be a cost-effective, relatively painless and effective way of achieving permanent hair reduction in areas where it is unwanted.
Keep in mind that results depend on your skin color and hair color, so be sure to find out first if you are a good candidate for the procedure. Men who have light skin and black or dark brown hair have the best results. And really, this is the combination where lots of hair is going to stand out the most and really should be trimmed or removed.
Check out these before and after photos for back hair removal: